Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Keeping my identity

I cannot tell you how much friends I have heard or seen moving in and out of relationships in the last few months. Please people don’t get me wrong, I’m happy always happy when a friend of mine is happy and even happier if the happiness is from deep within.

What I have observed for the past years is that the best way to start my relationship is by having a perfect relationship with yourself. Once the relationship with yourself is flawless, then you are ready to include others in your personal space.

We tend to look for someone who will complete us and even when you are get married, the partner is called the “better half”. It will take many people a long time to reach this stage where and not looking for completion. One of my belief is that we should not go look for happiness elsewhere, because if we are not happy with ourselves.

We have tendency to hurt for a person we believe will rescue us from ourselves. Through out my life I have grown to understand that is whole” I am looking for someone who is going to make me happy” is something that we grown up believing when are not happy with ourselves.

When one is happy, you attract happy people around you.



No comments:

Post a Comment