Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude

Every day I wake up complaining about this and that. Is that normal? I always think of getting a job in a mining company that pays me good. I never feel that what I have is enough because I’m always in the fast lane, wanting something better.

Most of us we expected things to happen quickly, and want things to come our way as we ask for them. It’s difficult to not want the success and the” good life” because we have so many opportunities and choices to be and so whatever we want. God has planned our journey and experience. Many people have become such selfish beings that we find it difficult to be still, look around us and appreciate the things that we are blessed with because we are always chasing things. People feel they never have enough. I know how difficult it must be to show appreciation when you are going through a difficult time, especially in the recession.

Be grateful that you still have people around you to make you happy and no matter what they are there through thick and thin, unless those people are not your true friends. It’s the little things that we take for granted but it’s those little things that make so much difference. Remember to show gratitude even if life seems unfair, be grateful that you still have a second chance to make things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment