Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes”

Well, I never thought that in the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes. It took me a while to think about it. I thought to myself that God made me different from other people and I’m unique in my own way. What will stop me from being famous for fifteen minutes? I should not waste my talent that God gave me. I have to make use of it or else I won’t be famous for fifteen minutes.

Public Relations is my career and I’m happy that I chose this field. Public relations is all about publicity which mean I will be in the public eye. If I have to make a speech on behalf of Namibia on BBC television I will be world famous for fifteen minutes. The Good part is that people will still remember me and I will use it to my advantage.

Being world famous for fifteen minutes allows you to be on the red carpet and be like other famous people in the world. You need to work hard to be famous and make money because you will be in the public eye. Being famous and having money is part of being a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment